1. Two dogs to be cared for. Both loveable and obedient. Cattle dog 11 years old & bitsa about 4.
2. watering the veg patch (if it doesn't rain) and pot plants as required. Welcome to take cuttings
3. mowing grass using a ride-on mower
4. Small acreage block.
4. Three bedroom ten-year-old house that's easy to look after. House sitter will have their own fully furnished bedroom and bathroom.
5. Split system air con for the few hot days.
6. Unlimited Wifi available
7. Great outlook. Peaceful & green view from front verandah where we enjoy our native birdsong. Every morning we wake with a smile as the magpies sing and the kookaburras laugh
8. Detailed instruction booklet to ensure an easy and happy stay for our house sitters
9. Friendly, very helpful community
10. Empty beach 15 minute drive away
11. 35 minute drive to major regional town where a full array of shopping, restaurants, beaches & other entertainment is available. Smaller towns a 10 to 15 minute drive away that have Coles and Woolies.
12. Variety of eating places in our village
The following would suit us:
* mature retired couple
*recent house sitting references
* n/s & s/d
* social media access to stay in touch while we are away
Please message us if you are interested.
Sorry, this assignment has been closed.