Location: Upper Caboolture 4510
Duration: 4 days
Dates: 08-Mar-2019 - 11-Mar-2019
Requirements: Hi there
Our property is situated approximately 50km north of Brisbane, on boundary between northern end of Brisbane region and southern end of Sunshine Coast. We have just over an acre about 2.5km off Caboolture River Road out towards Moorina. We are approximately 6km from Woolies, Aldi, First Choice and Morayfield Train Station which has express trains south to Brisbane and north through Sunshine Coast. Bribie Island and Montville/Maleny is an easy 35 minute drive away. We have an old lab and a middle aged border collie/kelpie cross. Both dogs are very placid, affectionate and love to play with other dogs and kids, and would probably let anyone carry out the TV as long as they received a pat on way past. While our dogs sleep on their mats just inside back door at night, they are not allowed in any other part of the house and are definitely not allowed to wander round inside our home; they often sleep outside on the deck during warm to hot whether. While I do walk them, they will not require walking while we are away although feel free to take them for a stride if you feel like a walk. The property is pretty much self maintaining and gardens/small orchard are reticulated, although you will not need to water garden/s when we are away unless you would like to do so. We have three chooks; these generally take care of themsleves - just need to be fed once a day and change their water. The chook pen is pretty safe so no need to lock the chookies up at night. We live in a quite cal-de-sac towards the end of road which backs onto woodland.
The property is:
* just over acre
* house is single story brick, ground level access from front door, two/three steps up onto back deck (4 bed, 2 bath)
* no pool
* lockable garage, not attached to house - has spare space to park your car; space for small to medium caravan in carport behind 3x car shed
* tank water for washing your car, etc.
* ducted aircon & tile fireplace with plenty of wood for cold nights
* BBQ & outdoor seating on large covered back deck, lockable servery window to kitchen sink
* grey water system installed and septic so no bleach or non eco cleaning products
* free use of our unlimited internet
* free use of our Fetch TV which comes with some free movies and Netflix account
* security cameras; these can be viewed from lounge room TV
* fully fenced so feel free to bring your own dog (while our doggies are fine around cats we would prefer no cats at our home) - no diggers or doggies which chew as our property has a number of pipes around the property
My husband works in the city as a mechanical engineer and I work part time from home. While we are not necessarily looking for a retired couple, someone who would coming and going throughout the day would be great as we are quite security conscious.