Location: Carrum 3197
Duration: 32 days
Dates: 20-Jun-2019 - 21-Jul-2019
Requirements: We are travelling from 20th June – 21st July. However, we would like someone upto a week prior so they can bond with the dogs. We also have fish.
You must be very familiar with dogs; they are beautiful and playful.
We return home 21st June in the evening, so that would be the last day for minding.
No small children.
• Less than 10 minutes’ walk to Carrum beach, Patterson river, Carrum train station, walking and bike tracks, wetlands
• 10 min walk to ALDI supermarket and 5 min drive to Woolworths and Coles.
• Street parking available.
• 2 farmers markets each month
• You will have access to a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, laundry, kitchen, spacious lounge and dining room and a big backyard.
• Access to unlimited internet.
• We are vegetarian and prefer no cooking of meat indoors and no smoking within the property.
• They have access to both indoors and outdoors (sleep indoors), but not allowed in bedrooms or on couches
• They are generally well behaved with basic training
• One of our family members will visit the puppies occasionally so that they can see a familiar face.
WHAT IS INVOLVED:
• Feeding pups
• Walking the pups once a day for at least 30 min each
• Give the dogs cuddles, scratches and belly rubs and you will get the same in return :D
• Feed the fish
• Water the garden and vegetables occasionally
• Respect the house and keep it tidy :)
Happy to answer any questions.
This home owner is still seeking a house sitter.
If you are already a member, please login if you wish to contact this home owner.
If you are not yet a member, you'll need to join before you can send them a message.