I am looking for a trustworthy woman who has undergone a DHS/DCSI child-related employment check to become part of our extended family.
Ideal if you are currently looking for an ongoing getaway from your own house or you are already house sitting places as a main way of living ;
Your own pet can be welcome if it gets along with mine;
Here is the situation :
I live in a nice house with a large backyard in O'Halloran Hill ;
For work trainings I have to regularly go to Sydney one week at a time ; Dates are all planned ahead minimising last minute changes.
I unfortunately have no family in Australia and my friends have kids of their own to take care of ; So I am opening up to someone I can trust for a long term partnership.
Here are more details of the living souls to take care of :
- 2 girls of 16 year old of age going to high school by their own mean (bus)
- 1 dog
- 1 cat
The duties include :
- preparing meals for the girls and feeding the pets once a day
- taking the dog on walks at least 3 times per week
- no litter cleaning required for the cat ; he is an outdoor trained cat
- keeping the house clean as you go
I am looking at starting interviewing asap as my first trip to Sydney will be on 4th to the 8th of November.
Please only genuine caregivers who are looking at enjoying familial times while getting a bit of money for it;
Sorry, this assignment has been closed.
© 2019 The House Sitters - Privacy