1. Care for one old cat (at least 20 years old) - no bother, she lives outside but can be fussy about food (lots of food options supplied). SORRY but DEFINITELY NO OTHER CATS. My cat, Puss, is very easy going until another cat appears - then she becomes a jealous witch!
2. Care for garden, especially watering but mowing (electric mower) if possible.
3. My grandson is 22 and lives separately downstairs but the bathroom and laundry are shared spaces. He is an apprentice baker so leaves early. He is neat, quiet and independent. The main living areas of my house are completely separate and independently keyed and lockable.
4. The house is easy to care for, pleasant to be in and a cleaner comes in once a fortnight, paid for by me.
5. There is a bus stop at the end of the street and the train is a seven minute walk. Thirroul is a beautiful village with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
6. Beaches and lovely walks are close and easy to access.
Sorry, this assignment has been closed.
© 2019 The House Sitters - Privacy