Location: Shailer Park 4128
Duration: 8 days
Dates: 17-May-2019 - 24-May-2019
Requirements: Must like dogs as we have three very easy going dogs.
-Located half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast - 20 mins to city, 3o mins to Gold Coast
- heated pool
- relaxing resort style living
- sunny hi set home, elevated in quiet cul-de-sac with lovely breezes
- quiet neighborhood
- 1km walk to the Hyperdome one of Australias largest single story shopping centres.
- well behaved children ( pets haha)
- lovely parks and forest walking trail in close proximity
-Zoe - maltese 9 years ( the queen )
-Zac - foxy 13 years ( puppy at heart )
-Ella - retired greyhound 6 years aka - couch potato
-Pud - 12 year old tabby cat - the user lol, you will only see him for a meal.
-One 150 litre fish tank that requires only one ready made up feed daily.
-Jake - the friendly snake (coastal carpet Python) who is obviously caged and will require no care by house sitter,