Hi There and thanks for reading our listing ;)
We operate 2 x airbnbs on our property and are headed to europe for 5 weeks and need somebody to look after our property whilst we are away. For clarity, the airbnbs are completely seperated from the house. You will be staying in the main part of the house and there is no common or shared part that you will need to share with guests. They have a separated entry :)
We expect to do longer bookings whilst we are away to limit the changeovers and overall busy-ness at the house.
We do not have any pets, however, we are looking for someone that can keep an eye on and manage the airbnbs for us whilst we are away.
This would include:
- drying/washing/folding linen (we have large machines to do this) and any associated stain removal
- monitor noise if any
- monitor cleaners and check over after they have left
- provide access to pool guy. If happy to service for us we can pay you :)
- top up firewood if necessary
- mow lawns (not a large area to be done)
- generally keep an eye on the place and anything that may pop up or maintenance which needs to be sorted out
- help with anything that may need doing whilst we are not around.
We have family nearby who can help out with any issues you may have.
We have also drafted a manual to help whoever does it with most of the questions they may have.
Any questions at all please do let us know :)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Avian + Su
Sorry, this assignment has been closed.