Terms and Conditions
- The House Sitters established 1993 (THS) enters into this transaction as the "Publisher". All listings are accepted subject to approval by the Publisher.
- THS does not warrant or represent the success or otherwise of any house sitter using our systems.
- The Customer warrants to THS that the matter within the listing in no way contravenes any State or Federal Legislation, Copyright or Trade Mark Laws, or any other Statute, Regulation or other Law whatsoever, and contains nothing obscene, indecent or libellous, and is not false, misleading or deceptive and is not likely to mislead or deceive in any way whatsoever; and that the Customer agrees to indemnify THS and it's employees, officers, or agents against all claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties, suits and liabilities of any nature however caused, whether by negligence or otherwise incurred by THS or it's employees, officers, or agents arising out of the distribution of the listing.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that THS and it's employees, officers and agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, or demand incurred or made by any person or persons arising from the listing with THS.
- THS Reserves the Right: (a) To vary the total number of house sitters that may be forwarded to the home owner. (b) To delete, edit or alter wholly or in part any Listing at any time without notice or compensation to the Customer in order to comply with any requirements or standards relating to the system as may vary from time to time. (c) To refuse a registration from any person/s at any time.
- THS warrants that it will use due care in respect of the compilation and distribution of listings. However, THS does not warrant or represent that listings will be free from errors or omissions and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission or it's subsequent effects.
- THS reserves the right to use in whole or in part any written matter, quotation or reference provided by the Customer, for the purposes of advertising, publicity, or other promotion, without first obtaining written permission from the Customer for use of same. The Customer agrees that THS has the right to use any such material for the purposes stated.